Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Learning From My Mistakes and Getting It Right

I am officially on R4 VLCD3 and taking off the last 17 lbs. I actually reached my goal weight in R3 and then quickly realized I had actually set my goal too low for my body type so I knew it wouldn't be realistic to stay there. I also let myself go a little overboard during the holidays and then by the time I finished loading (and gained about 7 lbs there alone) I am sitting 17 lbs above where I think a healthy weight is for me. I am doing a 21 day round (unless I need to go just a little longer and then I will) and the best part is I now know what to do to stay where I want to be.

My mistakes this last time were getting into life phase and then I stopped tracking what I was eating and I did 3 things wrong - 1) not enough protein 2) not enough veggies 3) being too liberal with the sweets. With that experience I can say that I am ready to come out of this one doing it right. Yay myhcgplus.com - thank you for making this possible for me!

I also have a hcg buddy this time. A friend of my daughter's who for medical reasons has gained weight that shouldn't be there. She turns 16 soon and I knew her weight really bothered her. I gently asked her if she would do the hcg protocol with me if I bought her it for her birthday. She said, "Yes!" and with her mother 120% on board she has embarked on this journey with me. We see each other at least 5 times a week and even have some of our meals together so we are excellent support for each other. We are also having a water contest to see who can drink the most water each day (a pair of new jeans is at stake - we are going strong on this!). My goal is 17lbs, her goal is 25-30 lbs and I can't wait to get a picture of us together at her 16th birthday party!

No comments:

Post a Comment