Monday, July 18, 2011

VLCD Sample Menu

SAMPLE MENU


A friend of mine is interested in starting Hcg but wanted a sample menu before she ordered... I couldn't find one so instead...

Let me tell you what I have eaten over the last few days:

Lunch : Steak and grilled onions
Snack : Apple
Dinner : Shrimp scampi with asparagus
Snack : Strawberry Smoothie

Lunch : Chicken strips with spicy mustard and cucumbers
Snack : sliced fresh strawberries sprinkled with stevia
Dinner : a hamburger with mustard and sliced tomatoes
Snack : an orange

Lunch : chicken & spinach meatloaf
Snack : baked apple with stevia and cinnamon
Dinner : baked lemon pepper flounder with asapargus
Snack : strawberries dipped in chocolate (made from Hershey's cocoa and stevia)

Lunch : meatloaf and onion rings
Snack : orange
Dinner : taco soup (ground beef and tomato in chicken broth and taco seasoning
Snack : apple

A meal out at Runza : bed of lettuce with diced chicken and add my own orange on top to make a citrus dressing and then iced tea to drink.

You can also have 2 servings of melba toast per day, I usually don't unless I really have the munchies. I love using them in some of my recipes though - like the meatloaf and onion rings.

I drink lots of water and iced tea. A treat is to take Perrier water and add flavored stevia drops to make a soda pop - I like grape, rootbeer, vanilla creme, chocolate raspberry and peppermint!

The possibilities are endless on this diet. You just have to be dedicated and stick with it exactly as written. I am currently down 50.5 inches, 68.1 lbs and have gone from a size 16 to a size 4. I am 2 weeks away from being finished with my last round. The key to being successful with Hcg is getting the right product and the right support. Too many people are successful in the weight loss part of it but then they aren't told how to go through Maintenance correctly (or at all) and that is where they blow it because that is when your hypothalamus resets and your metabolism gets a jumpstart.

That is why I am such a huge advocate of http://myhcgplus.com/a/5920. Their customer support is second to none and they walk you through all the stages of Hcg weight loss, not just sending you a box with drops. The best part is that because of their referral program, if you are successful people will start asking you what you are doing and you can earn back every penney you pay in. So far I paid out $199 when I ordered (that got me through 2 full rounds and 60 lbs gone) and I have earned $530 in referrals. I also won one of their contests and got a $500 shopping spree for new clothes! I am way ahead right now :-):-)

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you did the HCG thing! Awesome! You look great!

    ReplyDelete