Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Maintenance Ambrosia Salad Recipe!


When in Maintenance 1 it is very hard to get in all your calories so there are a few foods that will become your best friends... one of those is unsweetened coconut flakes! So this dish became a favorite the first time I went through Maintenance and now in my second time of Maintenance it is still a go-to dish for me and it is SO EASY!

This is a picture of my dinner - meatloaf with marinara sauce, fresh green beans with onion, deviled eggs with avocado instead of mayo and of course, my ambrosia!


M1 Ambrosia

1 can Mandarin oranges (natural juice not syrup)
1 can Pineapple chunks or tidbits (natural juice not syrup)
1/2 cup to 3/4 cup of unsweetened coconut flakes

Mix together in a bowl and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment